Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: 210 cabinets

  1. #11
    Inactive Member hector.murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently, all 6 515 drivers have been promised, pending reciept of payment.
    I have the remaining 511B horn with the 908-8c driver(ohming this unit, it measures 12 Ohms across its' coil and when I put a 9VDC battery [briefly!] across its' terminals it gave me a very sharp crackle) and of course the cabinets.
    I want to thank everyone who responded, and I am going in search of the remaining horns as I believe I know their disposition (yes, I'm going dumpster diving - this is a first)
    Thank you again to everyone who responded.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member hector.murray's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I uploaded images here,
    owner 5d9fphtml
    and this is the link, incase I uploaeded that wrong.
    http://members9.clubphoto.com/hector...ner-5d9f.phtml

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.